I know that my husband had spied on my cell phone. How do I find out what he’s been using?

I know that my husband had spied on my cell phone. How do I find out what he’s been using?

More
请先 登录 后评论
  • 1 Follow
  • 0 Collect 41 Check
  • User 2023-12-23 05:09:54

1 + Answer

King of kings
擅长:Hacker,AI,Crack

When your mobile phone may also be used by others; For example, their parents, spouses, relatives' Xiong Haizi, and colleagues whose mobile phones are dead; So how can we know what others do when they use your mobile phone?

Here is a trick to tell you all the operation records, the opened software, the length of use, how many times the software was opened, or what was downloaded and deleted; Show it all to you!

Haha, awesome, I'll teach you. Keep your eyes open and study hard! !

Step 1: Open the dialing interface of your mobile phone and enter: *#*#6130#*#*

Step 2: This will display the test interface, and click: Usage Statistics Drama in the interface.

Step 3: enter the usage statistics drama, where the software used by mobile phones in the near future and the usage time will be displayed.

Step 4: Click: Usage Time, and the drop-down box will also display the startup times and application name.

Well, today is another day full of vitality. Have you learned it? If you find it useful, please like the collection!

请先 登录 后评论