Black technology for mobile phone virtual location sharing software.

Black technology for mobile phone virtual location sharing software.

More
请先 登录 后评论
  • 1 Follow
  • 0 Collect 31 Check
  • User 2023-12-12 15:59:25

1 + Answer

King of kings
擅长:Hacker,AI,Crack

Apple's iPhone/IOS peripherals modify the principle of location sharing: mainly use Apple's universal peripheral protocol, register as an external GPS device, and then update the system location, which can take effect on all applications in the mobile phone. The main purpose is to improve the positioning accuracy and enhance the user experience in some occasions. For example, the positioning accuracy of the car GPS module is higher than that of the iPhone. If the car GPS information can be sent to the iPhone, the navigation experience on the iPhone will be much better.

Apple's iPhone/IOS modifies the location and sharing position. The safest way is to ignore the nail HR personnel

The practical use of this is very powerful, and all the apps of the whole mobile phone can be modified. Apple's iPhone/IOS peripheral small tail modifies and locates the shared location by using this protocol. By plugging in Apple's iPhone/IOS, the location information of all apps of the whole mobile phone can be modified from the hardware level, completely avoiding detection.

Girlfriend & Long-distance lovers share the unique position.

This niche fairy software strongly Amway.

Many people don't know that I was also hired by my foreign friend Amway.

After downloading, I fell in love with Amway and became a best friend.

After the installation, it will automatically display the people you know, and after you add them as friends, you can see each other's location and chat. Those who are not familiar with them suggest not adding them, otherwise it will easily reveal privacy.

Love tips

If you have just fallen in love with a male ticket, you should use it with caution.

Because it's better to keep some space for yourself in love.

Long-distance relationships are very recommended. After all, you can't see each other.

This will make you feel that the other person is with you.

请先 登录 后评论