More
请先 登录 后评论
  • 1 Follow
  • 0 Collect 51 Check
  • User 2023-12-14 16:36:14

1 + Answer

King of kings
擅长:Hacker,AI,Crack

You can call them hackers, ninjas, or rock stars. Apart from being awesome programmers, these people have one thing in common-it is really difficult to recruit them into the company. Here's a secret: recruit like a startup, recruit in a creative and flexible way, and do something that big bosses can't do:

Editor's note:

This article comes from Iris Shoor, co-founder of startup Takipi and VisualTao. Iris Shoor shared with us some practices of recruiting star hackers in this article. After reading it, you will find that recruiting star hackers is actually an art to win people's hearts, and Iris Shoor really made some efforts when recruiting them.

You can call them hackers, ninjas, or rock stars. In addition to being awesome programmers, these people have a common attribute-it is really difficult to recruit them into the company. It was not easy to compete with other companies on the same stage. If your startup company is still unknown, it will be even more difficult. Yes, you may become the future Google, Facebook or Instagram, but before that, how can you persuade a hacker to join the company when your CEO is still working at the "IKEA" desk?

Here's a way-recruit like a startup, recruit in a creative and flexible way, and do something that big companies can't do.

In the past five years, I interviewed more than 250 candidates and successfully recruited dozens of outstanding engineers to join the company. Although the initial interview was conducted in the kitchen of our office, we managed to persuade some of the best candidates to join us. There is no magic in it, but there are some tips and methods to share:

Before the interview: You are a startup company, so the founder should establish the first contact.

In fact, we lost some potential candidates before we officially started recruiting-we couldn't get them to attend the first interview. Some of these people should have met many companies, while others decided that we were not their type after seeing our official website. However, there is still room for this issue. Our co-founders (including myself) are responsible for sending the first email to potential candidates, and even if the company grows and develops later, we have maintained this habit. At first, I was worried that the candidates would think that we were idle (I'm sorry, this is not the case), but it was soon discovered that when the candidate received a personal email with praise (which is very important if this person is a star programmer), he would feel that employees are paramount in this company.

请先 登录 后评论